Live Blogging During the Trinoma Food Tour - Old Database

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Live Blogging During the Trinoma Food Tour

Here are some of my stupid pictures during the Trinoma Bloggers Food Tour. I've been live blogging during the event. Heehee...


Ooops! ang dilim! :D Me with kuya drew :P









Ang pangit ng kuha ng cam ko
.. hehe eto na yung patapos na yung event.. :D may banda heheh na di ko kilala :D Yay! I'm the very first blogger who posted about the event! and I'm the only one who did this live blogging thing yata... :P I have listed some WiFi hot spot passwords sa mga resto that we've been into. So stay tuned for my updates :P

BTW: shots are taken from my HP Pavilion TX 1000 Blurry Webcam, that's why it's kinda blurry. and wait, did I say blurry? hehehe.. But it's not that faded naman if may sun. Yep.. sun as in araw :D