Happy Slip, Happyslip, Christine Gambito [in Manila] - Old Database

Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Slip, Happyslip, Christine Gambito [in Manila]

"See Christine in the flesh as she interacts with 100 lucky fans on February 7, 2008 at Mag:net Café, Bonifacio High Street, from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Christine will answer questions, sign autographs, and pose for photos with guests. If you want to be one of the lucky hundred fans to be there when that happens, sign up now. Who knows? You just might spot yourself in Christine’s future vlogs! Internet fame, here we come!" - Yehey!


Whooattt??? Only 100 slots are available? huhuhu... I'm so late, I haven't read this February 7, 2007 Meet and Greet Happy Slip website by Yehey! :( I e-mailed them just now, and sent my registration details. I hope I can be one of the 100 lucky bloggers to meet and greet this Filipina Youtube Sensation "Christine Gambito". Hehehe..

So, if you're one of the of me, yes, one of me, me: "late sa balita". And, you haven't registered yet for this MMHS (Meet and Greet Happy Slip), then REGISTER NOW! by sending an e-mail to happyslip@yehey.com with your Full Name, Blog Name, Blog URL, E-mail Address, and Mobile Number. That's all for now :) Yehaaaaaa! Hehehe...