Creating Custom Graphics Has Never Been This Easy! - Old Database

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Creating Custom Graphics Has Never Been This Easy!

I've been creating custom graphics, page headers, splash page images, and logo designs for almost a year now using Photoshop. It's my daily work routine as a Graphic Artist. Lately, I've been so tired of thinking of a new concept for a design project, and wishing that someday Photoshop can design awesome graphics for me, and I'll just choose what fits best in that specific project.

One day, while I was googling for a custom logo designing software, I stumbled upon this website: www.thelogocreator.com. I was surprised that they have a Logo Design Software, a software that I really wished to own, a software that I've been dreaming of, a software that I really can't imagine to have existed.

While I'm browsing their website, I have found out that I can create incredible logo, page headers, splash page images, movie titles and more that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours laboring over! It's like having your own logo design studio... without the studio! I then browsed their sample custom graphics and other designs, and was really amazed of how incredible this software can do, and how it can greatly help me with my logo designing stuff and other related projects. I have tried the software for free and it works perfectly fine with its user friendly GUI, and easy to use tools for creating astounding graphics! I can't wait to have a licensed version of this software, and I'm planning to buy one next week! And oh, by the way, it's only $29.95. So hurry! Before the prices go up!

With The Logo Creator by Laughingbird Software - you'll get a portfolio full of logos that you can modify and personalize yourself, in your own time... for far less than what a designer will charge.