It's almost over... - Old Database

Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's almost over...

The most prestigious mini-SEO contest by Marhgil Macuha will soon end. The verdict would be tomorrow, January 4, 2007, at exactly 8:00 PM. This would be a win or lose situation for me. It's On My TV is now reigning on the top spot, next to Marhgil's Blog.

It's almost over, but I'm still hoping that a miracle will happen tomorrow, and the SERPs of Google will again tweak, and pull me up, next to Macuha.com. Can I still grab the top spot? Can I still have that whooping $100 from Marhgil Macuha? Let's wait and see tomorrow.

The Planet will soon meet its doom. The Marhgil Macuhaians will meet its destiny, and will vanish into oblivion. Inhabitants of the said planet will die one by one, and the rest is history. What will happen next? We don't know what's the answer, only Macuhadatkohm knows. For now, let's just hope and pray, that the Marhgil Macuhaians will survive this tremendous war in the Galaxy of SEO.