Destination Orlando - Old Database

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Destination Orlando

I’m so exhausted right now and the only thought (uh… aside from the divine word BLOGGING ^_^ ) that can refresh my mood is the idea of VACATION! Yup, blogging and vacation are two of my favorite words right now. It’s currently playing in my mind – blogging, vacation, blogging, vacation… ahh, music to the ears! Well, speaking of vacation, I told you guys before that I plan to take a vacation this year right?(if you haven’t read it, check my previous entry) So, although I am not yet in my full gear escape mode, I have been doing a little research lately. Since, I wanted some place relaxing and exciting and plenty of girls… (joke lang, hehehe...) Orlando Florida came to mind.

I don’t really know much about Orlando Florida, except that it is a cool place to visit. So, I went online to get more information and found out about www.orlandoescape.com.

This site is definitely the best source for all Orlando Florida information. It has everything you need to know about Florida and Orlando Vacation. Information about Orlando hotels, Orlando Vacation homes, Orlando Vacation packages, and Orlando real estates are available. It also carries cheap Orlando Florida event tickets, transportation, car rentals, and Orlando airline deals. www.orlandoescape even provides information about the weather, golf and spa locations, nightlife, shopping, attractions and events, Orlando hotels blog, Orlando directory, and articles. It is like a one stop shop.

Check out their promos and deals. You can definitely save a lot of $$$. They have a multitude of vacation packages to pick from starting from as low as $249. Imagine, a 4D/3N Disney vacation package, which includes hotel, Disney tickets, Water park, and dinner, costs only $249. www.orlandoescape.com also boasts an extensive inventory of Orlando hotels from Universal Orlando Hotel, Downtown Orlando Hotel, Walt Disney Maingate Hotels, Sea World Hotels, Walt Disney World Hotel, Orlando International Airport Hotels, etc… Hurry, these bargains are limited time offer only. Now, wait a minute, why am I telling you all this when I am the one who is going to take a vacation…. waaah…!!