I Only Have 1 Valid ID, Western Union Needs 2 - Old Database

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Only Have 1 Valid ID, Western Union Needs 2

Western Union needs two valid IDs in order for you to claim the money transferred to you. However there are some branches here in Manila that accepts only 1 valid ID. But before that, I would like to share a very short story of my experience in claiming a small amount sent to me through WU. I was pissed off at first, when I tried to claim a "money transfer" from Western Union, M Lhuillier, Blumentritt Branch. They told me that they want two valid IDs, and I only have one: My SSS ID. I showed them two of my valid IDs (SSS and Company) But the said, they don't accept my Company ID. Only government issued company IDs are accepted by Western Union. Other valid IDs are Continue Reading...