How to get to the Philippine Senate Office - Old Database

Monday, December 10, 2007

How to get to the Philippine Senate Office

If you're here because you are googling for a guide of how to get the the Philippine Senate office easily, then, congratulations! You came to the right place, at the right time, in the right blog, and the right blog post.! Hurray! Hep Hep Hurray!

I will be blogging now about my experience, about my terrible experience perhaps, in locating the Philippine Senate Office. I was so disappointed of all the taxi drivers because they don't know where the Senate Office is. 100% of the taxi drivers don't know where the Senate office is located. Why 100%? Because the 3 drivers of the 3 taxi cabs that I rode don't know where the heck is the Senate office. If only one of them knows where the Senate office is, the percentage should only be 66%. Hehehe. (Ang gulo ko :P).

So, how to get to the Senate office easily and without hassle. First, you should have a car, and ask someone to guide you where the Senate office is, then, that's it, if that "someone" knows where is the Senate office, then you're very lucky to have that "someone" with you. But, if he/she don't know where is it located, then you're unlucky.

That's all for now... Thanks :)

P.S.: If you're curious, and wants to know what's my purpose in going to the Senate, just leave me a comment, and I'll answer you. Bwahehehe :P