Could not complete your request because something prevented the text engine from being initialized - Old Database

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Could not complete your request because something prevented the text engine from being initialized

If you encountered this error in Photoshop CS3, and you're here because you're looking for a solution to fix this error, and... Ahmmm? (Yun lang siguro. bwahahehehe). Oh my, I was confused, and now I don't know what to write next. :)

Let's get to the main point why I am blogging about this Adobe Photoshop error. I googled about it, and I have found out that others encountered this sort of problem after installing Photoshop CS3, other have also encountered the same problem after installing new fonts that are bugged, or should I say "erroneous fonts" or a font that is not compatible with your PC, or a font that was bugged, or a bugged font. Hehehe.. Forgive me because I don't know what's the appropriate terminology to use.

I've been using Photoshop CS3 for quite a long time now. I have never ever encountered this error after installing Photoshop, and I have never installed a new font before experiencing this kind of error. But I'm glad that I'm not the only one who encountered this sort of "error" (redundant na ba? error error error grrrrrrrr...), because I'm not the only one (hehe), and my post title above are present in Google SERPs. Yiheeeeeee! So how did I fixed this error?

Just google about it and you'll know, nyahahaha!

P.S.: Seriously, just re install the fonts, and you'll fix this error in no time ;)