An Experiment In Increasing RSS Subscribers - Old Database

Friday, February 15, 2008

An Experiment In Increasing RSS Subscribers

If you're keen enough to notice that my subscribers dramatically increased from 300 to 500 (498 to be exact, as of writing this post), then you'll be very curious of HOW did my RSS readers rapidly augmented in a short span of time. For just one week, I have earned more or less 200 subscribers in this crappy blog. If you want to know what's the little secret in turning your visitors into subscribers, you'll continue reading this post, too bad, I'll not tell you the few easy steps, but, I'll let you guess or share your opinion about how the hell did I reached this enormous number of subscribers. Hehehe. (Well, if you compare the number of my RSS readers to other well-known bloggers, mine was just a single dust from their sack of dusts).

What I'm suppose to be sharing right now about RSS is still an experiment. That's why I'm not posting it here yet because I'm not so sure if this stuff works. Let's wait until my RSS subscribers break through the so-called 1000-readers barrier. But, as soon as I proved to myself that this stuff works, I'll let you know.

I'll update this post later, or maybe make a new post entitled "How to really increase your number of subscribers" or "Turn your visitors into subscribers". And oh, if you need Oily skin care treatments, I have an online buddy who sells products for your skin care problems at a very reasonable price. That's all for now. Stay tuned! :)