Nostalgia: My High School Painting - Old Database

Friday, February 01, 2008

Nostalgia: My High School Painting

I missed the days when I can scribble with my brush, mix colors from different oil paint tubes, and having so much fun unleashing my artistic skills (nyahehe...). But now I have no time to waste for this oil-painting-on-canvass-hobby, because I spend too much time catching radiation of electromagnetic waves generated by a computer monitor. I wish I can warp myself back to the old times, where I can play with my good old dog "TJ", feed my good old Goldfish, "Goldy", and ahmmm... that's all, I just missed the good old days.

Let's go back to painting. Painting. Painting. Painting. Oh my, I don't know what to say, but painting. All I can remember is that it was inspired by Melbourne plastic surgeon. Just observe the painting, and see for yourself why it was inspired by such. I think, my painting skills are deteriorating as days pass by. I can't even imagine myself holding a paint brush, holding it with my left hand (yes, I'm left handed), and thinking of something to paint. Someone stole my painting skills, and I don't know who, who... whoo.. is he? or she? or it? hehe.. , I can't even make a good header for this blog. I just suck on almost everything. I suck on blogging, I suck on SEO, I suck on drawing, I suck on programming, I suck on web designing, I just simply suck. I don't know if my brain is still present inside my skull. How can I regain my skills, how? I don't know how. I don't even know who the hell am I? I don't know my name! and, I don't know why am I writing this stupid post in my blog. What happened to me? I don't know what, and I don't know why, and I don't know almost everything, I don't even understand what I am writing right now. I just don't know. All I can remember is I made that painting, and I can't imagine myself how did I paint it, or how I came out with it, or ambot? hehe... Waaaah! I don't know I don't know I don't know. I don't know what to say. I just really don't know. :(