My Application Was Approved! Yey! - Old Database

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Application Was Approved! Yey!

My PhilWeaver Application at http://philweaver.net was approved in just a matter of minutes. I thought it will take 2 to 3 weeks for my application to be reviewed and accepted. But I was just accepted instantly, that's why I'm so happy to be one of these great Filipino Web Designers and Developers! (Naks parang anong achievement no? Account registration lang pala.. hehehe). Pero, atleast may nagawa ako ngayon araw, kesa naman wala diba?


Check out my online profile at PhilWeavers Dot Net by clicking this direct link HERE. Tatlong website pa lang ang nandiyan, and I have no online portfolio yet, compared to other professional graphic designers and developers that are registered in the said website. You can find various talents in that site, andyan yung mga gumawa ng mga sikat na website dito sa Pilipinas (hehe). Just browse the online profiles one by one, and you can see different talents, fascinating works, and marami pang iba.

At pahabol, may bago ulit me online account, iba nanaman to, ngayon ko lang din to nakita, thanks to Helene for inviting me at Flixster! Kung movie addict ka, register na, and answer The Never-Ending Movie Quiz! You can also view my ugly Flixster profile here! Yan lang po for today... babush!