10 Reasons to use Gmail - Old Database

Saturday, May 12, 2007

10 Reasons to use Gmail

I just found this reasons after clicking an adsense link by Google ^__^ (No.. not from my own site, from other's of course, or else, I will get banned from my adsense account. My revenue is more than $50.00 so I won't do some stupidity by clicking my own adsense ads, because I will be caught, even if I use different IPs... I will still get caught and banned! ganun ka galing ang Google! amf!) Here are the reasons why you should leave your old web based e-mail:

1. Never lose a message again. Built-in Google search means you can instantly dig out any email or chat.
2. Chat immediately. Chat and email with the built-in chat without the fuss of switching between software.
3. Get less spam. Gmail blocks spam before it even gets to your inbox.
4. Mobile access. Read Gmail on your mobile phone by pointing your phone's web browser to gmail.com/app
5. 2.8GB (and growing) free storage. Even the annual contents of a major news agency might not fill that up. So you will never need to delete another message to free up the space.
6. Un-clutter your email. Gmail organizes and automatically groups follow-up emails under the source message.
7. Autosave. Saves to ‘Drafts' as you're composing. Never lose a half-written email again.
8. Labels. An email can be classified under multiple Labels to keep your house in good order.
9. Integration with other products. Gmail integrates with
calendar, Picasa web album, Docs & Spreadsheets and many more. You can access all these useful tools through your Gmail account.
10. Switching to Gmail in a few clicks. It is easy to import your address book from Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo! and others

So? What are you waiting for, create a Gmail Account now by Clicking HERE!